Services for Shareholding Directors
As a director of your own company or with a significant number of shares, immigration law considers you as a businessperson. This means you need a residence permit for self-employment (§21 I AufenthG). I will gladly help you to establish your residence here. My services will typically be:
- founding your GmbH or UG,
- drafting the board resolution to hire you (This is required as the company needs to make this decision.),
- drafting an employment contract that meets immigration expectations,
- supplying a checklist for any all documents to be submitted,
- instruction at which office these documents are to be submitted,
- streamlining supplementary documents,
- negotiating legal follow up questions from the authorities,
- supplementary letter to persuade the authorities,
- general instruction of the application proceedings (duration, fees, opening hours, etc.),
- whenever possible we will either provide either the mandatory application form or a link to an online form,
- submitting the details in advance to local authorities for them to process,
- organizing you an economist to provide you with a promising business plan,
- studying and proofreading the business plan from the hired economist,
- providing you a letter on practical hints whenever your status changes,
- providing you a letter on your legal status after every relevant step.
When applying for self-employment, i.e. running a corporation or a company, a business plan is mandatory. The business plan will be outsourced to an associated business consultant, an economist, as he has the professional experience in planning businesses. Please understand that the Ministry of Economy of the respective Federal State and /or Chamber for Industry and Commerce will test the business plan on its feasibility. Though Germany needs businesses, the authorities still take a careful look at what you plan to do here. Unwanted / unviable businesses will be denied! My associate partner is an economist and will tell the success story of your business idea to that economist at the authority. Bear carefully in your mind that your application stands and falls with your business plan!
Another benefit, next to developing your company's success, in obtaining a business plan made, is that this company can later apply for grants when consultation goes on. After you found your business, you can use the business plan for subsidies or for loans or credit lines with your bank. For more details on subsidizing, please: click here. Grants are available from at least three different pots.
You want to work with a corporate structure? No problem. In the context it is required to first found the company before you apply for a residence permit for running your company. The authorities expect this. I also suggest to really start operating as well. First of all, you are allowed to work for this company from home. Second, when business kicks in before you enter, you prove to the authorities that your line of business is feasible and needed.
Click to here to study my turnkey services to found a
But if you are in a hurry, then buy a readymade company from our associate partner Beam my Presence to Germany UG.
Do you want to do yourself a favor? Then introduce me, in the text box below, what your line of business is – elaborately. Usually, I take € 150 ex VAT for the initial discussion to determine the eligibility of your line of business. If you business idea is clear and conceptually meets the requirements , I will waive this fee in full.
|Beam my Presence to Berlin UG (limited liability) is my associate in providing virtual offices for your GmbH or UG or representation in Germany. If you are
in hurry to get started with your business in Germany best buy a readymade / shelf company.