Closing down a Company
It is sad to learn that your company's plans have not turned out. Better have a terrible end than unending terror…
If you do not close the GmbH or UG in time, the director might become personally liable for any debts and bankruptcy criminality can start. When is the best time? This is something that the owner and director best know. It is when they see no future for an operational success and before the company cannot pay any outstanding debts in a foreseeable time.
My following offer assumes that you have a "clean" situation: no outstanding debts, no account seizures or the like. It is no real problem where the shareholder lives. His traveling is not required. We can handle all this remotely!
My tasks for the assignment of closing the company will be:
- applying to close the company with Commercial Court via the notary,
- providing you a nutshell on the procedure and time frames,
- drafting the bilingual required shareholder's resolution,
- installing myself as the company's liquidator,
- visiting the notary to formally apply,
- discussing any follow-up questions from the Commercial Court,
- publishing mandatory declarations at the begin and end of the one-year liquidation phase as the company's liquidator,
- forwarding such information to the shareholder when it comes up,
- paying the fees for
- Commercial Registry,
- mandatory publications,
- signing off the final tax returns and balance sheets with the existing tax consultant, after you have given me your okay,
- opening a special escrow account for this matter and closing the business account to so protect the shareholder.
These are my standard services for closing a UG or GmbH, let me know if you need more or less. No worries, we are still at service when some issues come up. Further concerns will be resolved on a time fee basis.