Services to Obtaining a Permit for Employment
My services for your goal has previously only started after you have found an employer wanting to hire you. In my constant wish to improve my services, I have found a possibility to help you – though I am not a recruiter. You do not have a job yet? Check out my Job Boards for Expats, I have tailored for you. The offer here is valid if you already have an employment contract in your hands.
Your (future) employer is not located in Germany yet? Well, this is in most cases unfortunate. Nevertheless, I can quickly and inexpensively solve that problem. May this company contact me.
The services for applying for a residence permit for employment purposes will typically contain the following services:
- supplying a checklist for any all documents to be submitted, to make sure you have everything together for your application,
- I will either provide the mandatory application forms (there are several) pre-filled for your convenience and to make sure the right answers will be given,
- instruction at which office the relevant documents are to be submitted,
- streamlining supplementary documents, to make sure that all is not only in fine shape but in order, Germans frown on "chaos",
- negotiating legal follow-up questions from the authorities, to make sure they hear not what they want to know but also only that,
- supplementary letter to persuade the authorities,
- general instruction of the application proceedings (duration, fees, opening hours, etc.).
How long will it take until you get your permit? The time scale will be a few months until the application has been processed as it typically depends on where you apply from. More precise information can only be given for the individual case. Inside Germany, it should take at most one month.
Let us get started by contacting me: