Tax Services for Freelancers

My standard services are:

  • developing the monthly or quarterly pre-returns for VAT (or in German: "Umsatzsteuervoranmeldung"),
  • developiong the annual closings based on trade and tax with balance sheet, P&L,
  • submitting any and all required tax returns: VAT, income tax, trade tax, solidarity surcharge, any and all further declarations as needed in the individual case,
  • testing issued tax assessments,
  • optimizing tax relevant structures,
  • corresponding with the tax office,
  • representing your interests towards the tax office,

Individual services can be e.g.:

  • reminding you to send us the details to be booked on time,
  • income reports for immigration purposes, be it Prüfungsbericht or just a letter declaring what you earn,
  • financial statements or betriebswirtschaftliche Auswertungen (BWA) in German and English
    Formally, this is no requirment for you. However, it is always good to study your numers. Latest when you want to lease something or need a loan, your bank will as for a BWA.
  • etc.

Get more Information

Unless for important situations, we will only contact you in the chosen manner.
All Americans must submit their "1040" but not necessarily pay taxes. If you need a US tax preparer, I will gladly introduce you to my associate partner in the office Thomas Mawn IV!
Your gross income from self-employment without VAT.
If maybe please describe your line of business in the next box.
If you already have you tax ID or a tax number, please upload these documents. I will need them.
DSGVO requires that you accept my statement on data privacy. In order for me to serve you, please accept it.