Services for Freelancers
Freelancers are also welcome in Germany. A freelancer is a professional service provider who wants to run his own business – either alone or with partners. What exactly is freelancing in Germany? This is a somewhat confusing topic and you can find more information here. Similar to a corporate business immigration, you will need a residence permit for self-employment (§21 V AufenthG) but with less strict requirements. I will gladly help you to establish your working residence here.
My services will include:
- supplying a checklist for any and all documents to be submitted,
- instruction at which office these documents are to be submitted,
- streamlining supplementary documents,
- negotiating legal follow-up questions from the authorities,
- supplementary letter to persuade the authorities,
- general instruction about the application proceedings (duration, fees, opening hours, etc.),
- whenever possible we will either provide the mandatory application form, or a link to an online form,
- submitting the details to local authorities for them to process in advance,
- organizing an economist to provide you with a promising business plan,
- studying and proofreading the business plan from the hired economist, or developing the business description,
- providing a letter to you on practical hints whenever your status changes,
- providing a letter to you on your legal status after every relevant step.
When applying for self-employment, i.e. running your business, you need to introduce your line of business to the authorities. In simple cases, I will develop such description. For more complex ventures, an associated business consultant, an economist, needs to be hired. Please understand that the Ministry of Economy of the respective Federal State and / or Chamber for Industry and Commerce will test the business plan on its feasibility. Though Germany needs businesses, the authorities still take a careful look at what you plan to do here. Unwanted / unviable businesses will be denied! My associate partner is an economist and will tell the success story of your business idea to authority's economist. Bear in mind carefully that your application stands and falls with your business plan!
Next to developing your company's success another benefit in hiring him is that this company can later apply for grants when consultation goes on. After you found your business, you can use the business plan for subsidies, or for loans, or credit lines from your bank. For more details on subsidizing, please: click here. Grants are available from at least three different pots.
Do you want to do yourself a favor? Then explain to me, in the text box below, what your line of business is – elaborately. Usually, I determine the eligibility of your line of business in an initial discussion. I need to ensure that your business idea is clear and conceptually meets the requirements.
To order this service, please fill out this contact form.