Artist’s Residence Permit:
Germany has a heart for artists but you still have to prove that you are an artist. You generally prove that with an art diploma. But that does not mean, you will have no chance without one. "Having a heart" means that they will grant you a permit for sure, if you can seriously show that you can make it here as an artist. As I have a heart for artists too I would consider accepting a piece of your art in exchange for an additional service. Please, when you contact me, also mention what kind of art you are engaged in and any family members you may want to bring along.
You want to know your chances? This is a pretty easy answer: If you can show that you are an artist and have sufficient funds, you are almost here. Why is this? Simple. Germany is interested in having foreign artists here to enhance the artists' scene.
When you are a freelance artist and want to live in Germany as a self-employed artist, I will help you the permit with the following services:
- supplying a checklist for any all documents to be submitted,
- general instruction on the application proceedings (duration, fees, opening hours, etc.) three step procedure, in order for you to know what will happen when and why,
- instruction at which office they are to be submitted,
- general instruction on the application proceedings (duration, fees, opening hours, etc.),
- negotiating legal follow-up questions from the authorities, this is to ensure that they only hear the relevant and correct information,
- providing you with a letter on your legal status after every relevant step,
- providing you with a letter on practical hints when you receive your entry visa,
- we will prefill the mandatory application form for your convenience and to prevent slip-ups on your side that may backfire,
- P&L forecast for the next three years. This forecast must show that you can live off of your work here in Germany. Please let me know how much you approx. make back home. I can then prepare this as well.
- Bear in mind carefully that you have to prove that you are an artist! German authorities think very formally! I will make sure, they understand you are really an artist – even without a diploma.
If you diligently follow my instructions, I would like to almost guarantee that you can get the permit on the spot at the appointment.
After Receiving your Artist Residence Permit
You need not only to get your business rolling but also get setup in Germany for taxes and social security correctly. I will help you with both.
After you have received your residence permit, I will take care of your health insurance in Germany. I will introduce you to the statutory health and old-age insurance plan for artists in Germany and register you with them. Being insured b< them is in your best interest.
After having received the residence permit, we can also register you for taxation. I will gladly assist with that as well. The setup fee includes registering you for taxation purposes with the tax office and discussing whether or not to bill with VAT. It also includes instructions on how taxation works in Germany in a nutshell and applying for VAT-ID. We also provide the most important hints for deductions in a nutshell, double-check the correctness of your first invoice and if it meets VAT regulations so you do not lose your face with your clients etc...
Let's get started by contacting me:
|Beam my Presence to Germany UG (limited liability) is my associate in providing virtual offices for your business in Germany. This approach keeps your private life outside of business.|