F.A.Q. for Incorporating
When starting the adventure of opening a company, you will typically have a lot of questions that request an answer. As we offer a 24/7 service, this page is here to help you.
What to consider when opening a company?
When you have decided to open a company, then answer yourself following questions:
- Does it make sense to incorporate or work solo / in a partnership?
- Will you found alone or with partners?
- Does your line of business require a permission?
- Will you lead your company or will you hire somebody for that?
- Will one of your partners be a director? If so, what internal responsibilities will you have?
- Where is the company to be located? If you have no location in Germany or do not want to rent a space, then take out a virtual office from our partner Beam my Presence in Germany.
- How much liquid cash do you have available to fund the company with? Do you have valuables for funding with assets? Read more on this topic in the FAQ page "Money & Company".
Topics of F.A.Q. for Incorporating
Here is a list of typically asked questions in regards to opening a company in Germany. They are sorted out by topics. If you prefer to personally discuss this with me, feel free to book an initial consultation via this link. I look forward to answer your questions.