Founding an Individual GmbH in Germany
Wanting to cater the impatient foreign investor, my fees are all-inclusive! This simply means that you only pay me and I take care paying everyone else -- a great relief for already. You will not have to question the legitimacy of any invoice.
If you are a foreign investor and you want to open a German company, you have a broad spectrum of options. The most common legal form for bigger businesses a German limited liability company or with its German acronym “GmbH”. A “Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung” offers a simple structure typically designed for private companies.
Eligibility as Foreigner to Open a Company in Germany
Are you wondering whether you as an alien may be a shareholding director of a German company? You may worry no longer. It permissible that any non-German may be a shareholder even also its director. If you want to understand more why being a foreigner is no issue to be a shareholder, just click this sentence. When you are not or do not wish to come to Germany, then you can found it and run it from abroad as well. I can represent you at the notary and other authorities but only introduce you to a bank.
- The minimum share capital for a GmbH is € 25,000; as a minimum € 12,500 have to be contributed up front.
- The minimum number of shareholders is one.
- A physical address is required. (A virtual office is only acceptable with a physical address here). I can form for any location in Germany.
- Description of the line of business.
- the notarization of the articles of association. I will supply though standard but also very future friendly articles of association. Upon
- plus appointment of the first director(s),
- the application of registering the company via the notary to the commercial registry,
- The shareholder (or his special representative, based on a notarized power of attorney) has to sign before a German notary a (swillhort) deed on the incorporation, including the articles of association and the appointment of one or several director(s).
- The new director(s) has/have to then open a bank account. Having several contacts to different banks, I will introduce you to them. Virtually all German banks require the personal appearance of the founder to open a bank account. If it is inconvenient for you to visit Germany – just to open a bank account – we might still have a solution. Though it belongs to my services to introduce you to my contacts, I cannot guarantee that they will open an account for you.
- The new director(s) has/have to then fund the account.
- The new director(s) has/have to then fund the account with at least € 12,500 (= half of the company stock),
- Thereafter the notary will apply with the commercial registry (including several statements, e.g. the confirmation that the stated capital has been paid to a bank account of the new company, that an instruction by a German notary has taken place, etc.
After the incorporation, the company has to be registered at least at
- tax office (incl. VAT ID),
- trade office,
Depending on line of business, the company might have to be registered with other offices or maybe even require a permission to operate. Click this sentence to find out whether your company's line of business requires permission or not! Get your company a credit of the fees for one hour by pointing out that your company by testing whether your company requires a permission and then informing us when it requires a permission.
Are you in a hurry?
When you are in hurry, decide to change to buy a readymade company. What is the difference? Your need to engage in business! While the founding lasts about 2.5 months until you have your VAT-ID, you can start with German and non-European sales right after visiting the notary! We can arrange an appointment at the notary in around two weeks.
|Beam my Presence to Germany UG (limited liability) is our associate in providing virtual offices and registered addresses for your GmbH or UG.|