Services for Applying for a Blue Card
A residency permit for a Blue Card EU is virtually like a "regular" residency permit for employment purposes. The the main difference is that the requirements are higher and tested more strictly. This is because you will receive a permit for four years from the very beginning.
Everything stands and falls with an acknowledged university diploma. To test your diploma, you have to check with anabin. If you do not have one, you will not get the Blue Card. However, this does not mean that you are not eligible for "normal employment"! For this reason, I provide my services in up to three steps.
Step 1: Testing the Diploma
This step is for pre-testing the acknowledgment of the diploma / degree from the university. As this is the main requirement for the successful application, I would like to prevent you for unneeded hassle by applying with a diploma not (yet) acknowledged. If I find this diploma is not acknowledged, then I can apply for it to be acknowledged. This may take up to three months' time and for the interim, I will proceed with step 2. If the diploma has been already acknowledged, I will continue with step 3.
Step 2: Applying as "Regular" Employee for Interim
For the interim, I would apply for a residency permit for "regular" employment. My services for applying for the permit will be
- Supplying a checklist for any and all documents to be submitted, so that your application will be complete
- Providing the mandatory application form (pre-filled for your convenience)
- Instruction at which office the relevant documents are to be submitted
- Streamlining supplementary documents
- Answering follow-up questions from the authorities, this is to ensure that they only hear the relevant and correct information
- General instructions about the application proceedings (duration, fees, opening hours, etc.), so you to know what will happen when and why,
- Accompanying you once to immigration in Berlin in this phase
(If you are not in Berlin, travel costs will have to be added; any further visit will cost € 300 flat plus travel costs when outside of Berlin),
- Providing a summary of any new legal status at every relevant process step of applying for the permit.
Step 3: Applying for the Blue Card
Assuming the diploma has been already recognized, then the same services will be applied as shown in step 2. If the diploma has not been accepted upfront and it is recognized at a later time, I will then apply to change your status from "normal employee" to "Blue Card holder" and accompany you to pick up your permit at immigration.
Let us get started by contacting me: