Tax Services for Private Persons

My standard services are:

  • submitting any and all required tax returns: income tax, solidarity surcharge, any and all further declarations as needed in the individual case,
  • testing issued tax assessments,
  • optimizing tax relevant structures,
  • corresponding with the tax office,
  • representing your interests towards the tax office,

Individual services can be e.g.:

  • income reports for immigration purposes, be it Prüfungsbericht or just a letter declaring what you earn,
  • etc.

Get more Information

Unless for important situations, we will only contact you in the chosen manner.
All Americans must submit their "1040" but not necessatily pay taxes. I suggest you to contact attorney Thomas Mawn IV!
"Bruttoeinkünfte" as mentioned on your annual pay slip.
This will be from savings plans, dividends...
This will be from savings plans, dividends...
DSGVO requires that you accept my statement on data privacy. In order for me to serve you, please accept it.