Testing your Immigration Chances to Work in Germany
Many people dream of working in Germany and do not know how to find a job and organize their relocation. We are here to help you! We put together a smart and fair package for you to help you get your job and immigration support!
Germany has a great shortage on skilled workers! Almost any kind of profession with formal vocational training or academic education is needed – bitterly. I would like to make my contribution eliminating the shortage of skilled workers by helping foreigners with needed skills immigrate to Germany. As a first step, I test your immigration chances, determine the appropriate immigration route and place you with a suitable German recruiter.
All of this takes a little time. Your expertise needs to be vetted as you have to meet German requirements. On the other hand, Germany is not technically equipped to support your legitimate wish. You, as well as your employer, will need a lot of patience. Don't worry, we are here to help you.
Support for you to Work in Germany
We want to be supportive! And you will need our help. We have developed the following scope of services to get you a job in Germany with the matching residence permit. In three overall steps, we will get you a job and livelihood in Germany:
- We develop your immigration path.
- We will introduce you to our recruiting partner. He will find you a job matching your wishes!
- We will then run the application process for you.
It is seriously not possible to skip step 1 and go to step 2 to directly hire the recruiter! The recruiter will have to be able to answer first questions on your immigration to your employer. This approach clarifies first questions your potential employer will have. They do not know the immigration process. I provide this knowledge to the recruiter with the same information I share with you in your personal "immigration path".
Developing your Immigration Path
This phase goes relatively quickly because we will run some checks and evaluations. You can typically expect our response within one week.
- We will vet whether your vocational training / academic education meets the requirements and inform you thereof.
- Based on our results, we will develop the immigration route for you. Do you have a family? They come with you: "family reunion".
- Next, after developing your immigration path, we will introduce you to our partner who will find you a job – at no further cost.
- These development fees will go toward our full support to get you into Germany and registered with all the information required.
An example of what the development would look like:
A gentleman from Kenya living in UK wants to work as a truck driver especially for dangerous goods. He has a UK driver's license and a permit allowing him to transport dangerous goods on public streets.
We told him his UK driver's license is good for the first six months in Germany. We further determined whether his license is good in Germany. We also answered some of his questions on the side.
Our services for applying for a residence permit for employment purposes will typically contain the following tasks. This support covers it all for you! We will
- provide general instructions of the application proceedings (application process itself, duration, fees, opening hours, etc.);
- supply a checklist for any documents to be submitted, ensuring your application will be complete. Case deciders are extremely annoyed if anything evident is missing, however, sometimes they might want more information;
- double-check that the salary will suffice to finance your livelihood, and whether a German would receive the same in a comparable position. If it does not meet the standards, it is for you to negotiate with the employer. It is not advisable that we negotiate;
- provide the mandatory application (prefilled for your convenience). German authorities hate sloppiness and chances decline when the application form evidently misses important information;
- instruct you at which office the relevant documents are to be submitted, to ensure that each authority gets exactly those documents it wants to see and not anything else;
- apply for pre-testing of the application by the Labor Agency and so significantly expediting the application proceedings by one month;
- streamline supplementary documents. German authorities crave to have your story proven, we will make sure that you show correct and relevant data;
- chase the authorities in due time, to give momentum to their processing;
- make sure Germany-based authorities do get all the information – sometimes information gets lost over long distances;
- negotiate legal follow-up questions from the authorities, this is to ensure that they only hear the relevant and correct information;
- providing a summary of any new legal status at every relevant step in the process of applying for the permit;
- accompanying you once to the immigration office in your destination;
- when applicable, initiating and processing the new "expedited proceedings" with immigration authorities. N.B. This requires a special power of attorney from your employer. This will be the only engagement of your employer because we take care of the rest. Your employer will then have his employee at the soonest time possible. You want "fast-track"! You will get fast-track – let us do our homework to determine your eligibility;
- pay your first income tax return; to ensure that you get refunded for all the investments in our services. N.B. Only the main applicant's return will be included! A trailing spouse who will also work in Germany will be subject to a surcharge that will be negotiated later.
You may ask what other costs may occur. well, I don't work with "hidden costs" I share all what I can see now.
The duration for normal processing will be around 3 - 4 months until you receive your entry visa. When you are eligible for the fast-track approach, you could get your entry after approx. two months with my support. In this case, our services ensure "very fast-track proceedings". We will give the authorities a head start without them having to first ask for the basics. They receive all that they need when we submit the documents.
Minor support from your employer will be needed. He will have to provide me with a power of attorney (only for immigration support) and some information that you will have to request from him - no more and no less. His support is vital but since you are hiring us, we want to keep his interaction to an absolute minimum.
We ask for 9% of your annual gross salary to prepare for your successful immigration to Germany. This will be paid in three installments:
- upon finding your employer,
the fee from step one will be considered as an advance,
- upon granting the entry visa,
- upon granting the permit.
N.B. All these fees can be reimbursed with your first tax return in Germany as they are considered "work-related costs". This means they are tax deductible.
What do you need to do?
- Fill out the testing following form,
- Upload your CV. If your CV is not in English or German, please provide a German translation,
- Upload certificates proving your vocational training or academic education.
- You can pay directly after completing the form.
- That's it!
We intend to respond within one week.