WANTED: Steuerberater or Tax Lawyer
The foreigners lawyer for (business) immigration and incorporation serves the international community. We assist foreign investors, employees, and freelancers in legally getting in and settling down. We support corporate as well as none corporate businesses to register with the tax and other offices. Almost all of our clients need tax consultation in English. We are looking to expand the scope of provided services in this office with a qualified person to run the tax department autonomously. The feasible candidate will be a female or male young professional with a small or no client base of his/her own who is willing to start or enhance his or her business career without financial risks. From day 1, you will be working in an office with an international and friendly atmosphere and clients who are like-minded people. On average, we have about one or two tax clients per week – with an increasing number.
You will be serving
- German subsidiaries of international companies,
- locally as well as remotely held companies,
- shareholding directors,
- freelancers, and
What will your assignments include?
- annual closings,
- tax returns (e.g. corporate / income, VAT, trade tax),
- whatever else the client might want and/or need.
May I ask you a few questions?
- Do you hold the German professional title "Steuerberater" or "Rechtsanwalt"? Or have you already applied for such a patent?
- Can you effectively and fluently communicate with clients in English and also in German with the authorities? Additional languages are an asset but not necessary.
- Do you have any expat / intercultural experiences?
- Are you a number cruncher?
- Will you punctually run the monthly bookings / VAT pre-returns / payroll as well?
- Can you prepare annual corporate financial closings – be it only for simple structures?
- Are you able in collaborating with an internationally working team?
- Will you keep time limitations?
- Do you have some experience in working parallel to a law office?
- Do you have humor and keep cool though things might get hot?
- an international job as a freelancer – starting from day one,
- the chance to start self-employment or enhance an existing startup with virtually no risks,
- a possibility to provide legal services to your clients,
- flexible working time,
- flexible working places &nadash; even being outside of Berlin is an option,
- raising responsibility,
Who is a probable candidate?
- Rechtsreferendar, shortly after or around the exams,
- spin-off from an existing law/tax firm wanting to start his or her own business parallel to an existing international law office,
- retirees, who still have the yearning to do something but only part-time.
Are you worried because you lack professional experience? Worry no more. We will be collaborating and remain available for coaching.
Please introduce yourself with a motivational email forwarding your CV to ahoi[at]vonengelhardt.com with the reference line "Tax consultant found".