Trailing Spouse and Children

Trailing spouse and children do not automatically immigrate to Germany with the breadwinner. Just because the money making person applies, does not mean that they will get a permit at all. It can really happen that a businesswoman will be granted a permit but the rest of the family will not! They have to apply themselves for family reunion to you. In contrast to you, they themselves require not much attention. However, they have a great impact on the financial needs. You may have to proof to the authorities that you have sufficient funds to support your family members. I need € 300 flat ex VAT to serve your spouse.

As I highly value families, I will not bill for minors.

All this falls under the condition that both your "better half" as well as your children will travel with you and need no special attention. If they do need special treatment, we will have to negotiate special fees for them.