Founding a GmbH
Wanting to cater the impatient foreign investor, my fees are all-inclusive! This simply means that you only pay me and I take care paying everyone else -- a great relief for already. You will not have to question the legitimacy of any invoice.
If you’re a foreign investor and you want to open a German company, you have a broad spectrum of options. The most common legal form for bigger businesses a German limited liability company or with its German acronym “GmbH”. A “Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung” offers a simple structure typically designed for private companies.
- The minimum share capital for a GmbH is € 25,000 (€ 12,500 have to be paid up at founding – as a minimum).
- The minimum number of shareholders is one.
- A physical address is required. (A virtual office is only acceptable with a physical address here). I can form for any location in Germany.
- Description of the line of business.
- The establishment of a new GmbH requires:
- the notarization of the articles of association. I will supply though standard but also very future friendly articles of association.
- plus appointment of the first managing director(s),
- the application to the commercial register
- The shareholder (or his representative, based on a notarized power of attorney) has to sign before a German notary a (short) deed on the incorporation, including the articles of association and the appointment of one or several managing director(s).
- The new managing director(s) has/have to then open a bank account. Having several contacts to different banks, I can introduce you to them. Virtually all German banks require the personal appearance of the founder to open a bank account. If it is inconvenient for you to visit Germany – just to open a bank account – we might still have a solution. Though it belongs to my services to introduce you to my contacts, I cannot guarantee that they will open an account for you.
- The new managing director(s) has/have to then fund the account.
- The new managing director(s) has/have to then fund the account with at least € 12,500 (= half of the company stock),
- Thereafter the notary will apply with the commercial registry (including several statements, e.g. the confirmation that the stated capital has been paid to a bank account of the new company, that an instruction by a German notary has taken place, etc.
After the incorporation, the company has to be registered at least at
- tax office (incl. VAT ID),
- trade office,
- depending on line of business maybe also other offices,
Below scope of services isfor a standard set-up. Standard implies that no special wishes are to be considered. The provided set-up will be permissible – guaranteed. When you are in hurry, decide to change later or buy a readymade company. You can always change the structure of your company at any time.
|Beam my Presence to Germany UG (limited liability) is my associate in providing virtual offices and registered addresses for your GmbH or UG or a representation in Germany.|